20120304

January 28th, 2010


Hi there
I shot with Dean Capture the other day and the pictures came out amazing.
60822551-80d8029574c671a694d1e681813417e14b6211a1-scaled
I love when I get to shoot with pro photographers. It was a long day and we got 4 sets with video. I even shot with these toys called a spingasm. It felt so amazing. All girls should def have one of these toys.
I am starting to promote my site more as a webmaster again. Its very exciting to be involved with it again. I used to do everything myself until I signed with this amazing program called ColdHardCash.com.
So I guess I have to buy a little space heater because my office is so cold! I ate a grilled cheese sandwich today from a truck that only makes grilled cheese sandwiches…hehe It was yummy. Going to go to my dads for dinner tonight. He is finally cooking and eating a little and it makes me feel so good that he is starting to feel better. We will know in a couple of weeks if the cancer spread. Keep your fingers crossed everyone!
XOXO
Sunny Leone

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com