20120304

January 26th, 2010


New Office

Hi there
So today I moved into my new office in the Vivid building. My desks are built and my file cabinet is up. I still have some office supplies and paintings to put up. So I am almost there. Thats tomorrows task. It so nice to have a office. I feel a lot more productive already and so motivated to move forward in my business. Its amazing at what you can accomplish just by being organized. I will take pictures as soon as I am completely finished. But i have to warn you its not something over the top nice. I dont have a window and its small but I love it sooo much because its all MINE!!
I also worked out today. Didnt feel like going to the gym so I worked out at home on my Transfirmer and now my legs are killing me. LOL I usually workout at home in a pair of boyshorts, sportsbra and sneakers. I guess if someone could look in it would be pretty hot. Sorry everyone I never dress like that in a reg. public gym. HEHE But I do love it when other girls are dressed like that. Whatever class I take I make sure I’m positioned right behind the girl with the nicest body with the least amount of clothes. Watch out girls there is a perv around you and its not a boy!
Have a good night!
Sunny Leone

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com