20120304

January 29th, 2010


Sunny Does Sadie West!!

Hi there
So today I had sex with Sadie West. Let me just say that she is one dirty little girl. Small and pretty and just dirty. It was amazing. I was actually blown away at her performance. We started out soft and pretty and kissing each other. I was suppose to be in control the whole time, dominate her. She was my sexy little pet and has the smallest pussy I have ever seen but it opened up for me with ease.
I made her take my clothes off and lick my pussy after that and she stuck her fingers inside me and ate me out. She took her whole face and rubbed it all over my pussy. When I say rubbed it all over I mean from forehead to chin rubbing her face in it. It was really sexy to see her do that.
She sucked and deep throated my dildo. Its the most amazing thing to see a woman suck all the way down on your cock/dildo. Loved every second of this scene.
When she was finished sucking on my cock (hehe) I started fucking her. I had her in so many positions. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and a up and over…LOL She took it and I pounded her pussy so hard and so fast. Sometimes I think I was meant to have a cock.
After the scene I went into the office and interviewed the infamous Janine!! So amazing. I am trying to squeeze my way into her next movie. Keeping my fingers crossed. I want nothing more then to stick my face in her pussy for hours!!! I guess I have pussy on my mind. Maybe thats how you guys feel all the time. hehe.
Working here for another hour then taking my dogs to the dog park. Should be fun to watch my little one go crazy at the park. She is a nut case.
Tonight I am going to HWood with my non-industry friends. Its going to be a blast and I am looking forward to ending my work week with so much fun. Maybe you will come by and hang out.
Tomorrow I will be at Playhouse on Hollywood blvd. See you there.
Sunny Leone

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com