20120304

August 29th, 2011


American Cancer Society Run

Hi There
This year I am runnning again to raise money for Cancer. I am doing this in memory of my father who passed away from cancer last year. He struggled so hard to just breath every day he was in the hospital. The least I can do is raise some money to help someone else. My father joined my mother last year and I believe he is happy and is not in pain anymore. We cant help him anymore but maybe there is someone else who can get the right treatment with our help. This money goes to patients in need which is why I have chosen the American Cancer Society.
I appreciate all your support and help.
If you are reading this and its not in your means to donate I please ask that today you help someone in a positive way, even if it means just making them smile. Tell your friends and family you love them because you never know when they will be taken away from you. I learned this the hard way.
I love you all so much and hopefully this year we can raise more money then last year!
Join our team and run with us if your up for the challenge. :)
Sunny
Click here to visit my PERSONAL page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=16514753&pg=personal&fr_id=34806&fl=en_US&et=SboAzTSCwYikOXmuNVFdNw&s_tafId=737652
Click here to view the TEAM page for Team Jaspual
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=994422&pg=team&fr_id=34806&fl=en_US&et=XMqwuj0QNtTUD2YFoNi47w&s_tafId=737652

1 comment:

Sunny said...

sexy

SunnyLeone.Com