20120304

August 25th, 2011


SUNNY LEONE will guest appear on Loveline Thursday Aug.25th, 2011.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: SUNNY LEONE will guest appear on Loveline Thursday Aug.25th, 2011.
Hollywood, Calif. — Award-winning star Sunny Leone will be the special guest on the nationally syndicated radio show Loveline hosted by Dr. Drew and Psycho Mike. The show will air from 10pm-12mid Thursday August 25, 2011. Fans are welcome to call in as Sunny will be taking calls and answering questions.
“I am so exciting that I was asked to be on Loveline. I think my fans will really enjoy being able to call and have me give them feedback. I want all the Loveline listeners to get there Exxxotica information so they they know where to find me this weekend” Leone says.
LoveLine Hotline: (310) 840-4124 Call in times 10pm-12mid :Thursday Aug.25th, 2011
For more Sunny Leone and All her newest Movie Releases from Sunlust Pictures please visit:
www.sunnyleone.com
www.sunlustpictures.com
www.sunlustproducts.com

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com