20120304

October 9th, 2009


Radio Interview

Hi there
I had to wake up at 5:30 am today to do a radio interview. So when I flew in late last night 1am I didn’t get to my room an settled in by 3am. Blah in other words I did not sleep. The radio show as usual went amazing and I got to tell everyone to download my iPhone application. We went on the model cam and played with markers to write messages to all the fans. When we got back I got to eat the most amazing breakfast…eggs, bacon, potatoes, and I stole a piece of Daniels French toast…hehe everything I ate was sorta healthy except for the French toast. I think I deserved it. Lol Its 4:30pm and I just woke up. The only problem with having jet lag and not sleeping. Wasted my day. Oh well there’s some chocolate around to make me feel great.
Xoxo
Sunny Leonephoto

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com