20120304

October 7th, 2009


Sunny CONTEST! BE THE 1st ANWSER

I did a live cam shoot for Naughty America and shooting was so much fun here. I get to hang out, eat, play with myself and make some cash. This is one of the nicest companies to work for because I can give feed back and they are so laid back. I did a naughty nurse scene and the guys loved it. I am going to do a contest for all the fans. The first guy to tell me how many times I cam will get a free dvd of slumber party. The next show was naughty school teacher…Fantasies come back to you? LOL yup…Except when you bring me a apple I might just have to give you a nice present back…blow job anyone? Hehe The last one is great, I was a secretary. Its awesome because I really was a secretary and receptionist. One time I sat at my desk and started fingering my pussy and playing with my clit. This was at the age of 17. Before I knew it I was cumming and totally scared that I was going to get caught cause my boss was in the other room. I was the same horn dog then as I am now.
Lots of love.
Sunny Leone

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com