20120304

July 27th, 2008


My New Movies

I have been shooting for Vivid since my return from Atlanta and will continue through the first week in August. I will let you all know as soon as I get release dates! I will also have videos from them to start adding to my site!!!
In other news… If you have questions and need to contact me, my email is posted inside the members area on the Customer Service page. Please remember, I love to hear from my fans, but it is difficult for me to get back to everyone. So, I ask that you be patient.
I hope you are all enjoying the new site. I really love it and hope you are all finding everything you need. Please email customer service if you have any requests, questions or feedback. We love to hear what you have to say! Stay tuned for some hot new content I have coming up! hehe.
XOXOX,
Sunny

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com