20120304

March 22nd, 201


My weekend!

Hi there
I had the most relaxing weekend. I went on a motorcycle ride through Topanga Canyon and ate at this awesome seafood restaurant on the corner of PCH and Sunset. I have never been on bike like that before. I was always told to never get on a bike with someone I didnt trust.My butt hurt pretty bad after the hours of riding on a custom chopper. He had a gel pack in his part of the seat and I had none. Dont think that is fair, do you? hehe. I asked if i could put a cushion under my butt and he said NO WAY!! LOL
Went to watch “The Bounty Hunter”. It was a cute movie and I love Gerrard Butler!! He is so dreamy!! hehe I think I have masturbated to 300 a million times. I also saw “Alice in Wonderland” I am in love with Johnny as well, who isnt!! I loved this movie. It wasnt what i expected but it was good. Visually very pleasing. But that is to be expected from Johnny movies. So here are a couple of pics and vids from the weekend. I hope you dig them.
photo1

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com