20120304

January 30th, 2012


My Interview WHAT HOT GIRLS REALLY LOOK FOR IN GUYS

I was just brought up in a way where that’s what a man should do, at least on the first date anyway.”
Here at AskMen, we’re all about helping guys. But sometimes advice from one dude to another can only go so far. That’s why we decided to go straight to the source to find out what the world’s hottest women actually expect from us.
This week, we asked adult actress and soon-to-be Bollywood star Sunny Leone what she looks for in guys. Hopefully her answers make the female sex a little less mysterious. If anything, we’ve learned that humble guys aren’t necessarily less attractive than cocky guys.
What would you say that women look for most in a guy?
We usually use our minds and hearts when we think about being attracted to a man. When a man is funny and smart and very in tune with women’s needs it’s a huge plus in any woman’s books. Even though we’re a real women’s rights generation, all women really do want a gentleman. I think that [the gentleman] is coming back.
Best compliment?
It’s usually when somebody tells me that I’m not just a pretty face. I run my own production company and I always find it very endearing when someone says, “Oh wow, you’re not just someone who looks good, you’re actually a nice person who’s honest and genuine and smart.”
What’s the biggest grooming mistake a guy can make?
Shaving everything off. Everywhere. Guys, go get laser. Us girls are so sensitive to everything that comes near our bodies. We’re always so soft. Even if we don’t shave for a day, we’re still soft. It’s not like that coarse, thick hair that gives us razor burn.
What’s your biggest turn-on?
Someone who has their own style. I love that. Someone who is really, really smart, and that doesn’t need to be book smart — smart in their own way. How they talk, how they function, how they run their work life.
What’s your biggest turnoff?
A guy who wears too much cologne.
Do you think it’s appropriate for men to wear jewelry?
Um, I don’t know. I’m the kind of girl that likes a guy that has a sense of style with whatever they’re doing, whether that’s wearing necklaces, bracelets, earrings, whatever. So if it’s part of their sense of style, that’s fine.
Would you date a guy who made less money than could comfortably support a family?
When you’re with somebody you have to be compatible in every way. If I had a boyfriend who worked his ass off, but didn’t make as much, I think I’d respect that.
Who’s sexier: the macho Alpha guy or the scruffy Beta guy?
I like the scruffy guys better than the jock.
Who should pay on the first date?
A man. I always offer, that’s always been my thing, but deep down inside I’d expect him to do that. I come from an old-school mentality. That’s what my dad would do, my grandpa would do, my brother would do. I was just brought up in a way where that’s what a man should do, at least on the first date anyway.
Would you care if a guy picked you up for a date in a garbage-strewn beater?
If that’s the only car he had, then I guess that would be fine! I obviously like him if I’m going on a date with him. He might have a Maserati in his garage and he’s just testing me out.

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com