20120304

February 11th, 2010


Xbiz awards!!

Hi there
So I hosted the Xbiz Awards last night and it was so much fun. I was really nervous at first and then once I got through the first part I was fine. I wore this crazy outfit I put together. Trying to find pictures to post it. Seeing all the girls and my friends there was great. Even Vivid had a booth there. My date got drunk, it was cute. I had two shots of Patron before I went on stage and that was it. I found my date and he had been drinking so I was the DD. hehe It was my pleasure to drive since he always drives when I drink.
I didnt win any awards and am kinda sad but really happy for all the girls and companies who did. It was amazing to be the host.
Going to go find some pitures and I’ll post them later.
Love YA!!
Sunny Leone

No comments:

SunnyLeone.Com